Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lightning Energy

I drank this while walking to work, and got so pumped up I couldn't stand it. There were these two muggers walking their dog, so I snapped their necks and threw their bodies under a bus, and this terrorist was driving the bus, so I sprang through the windshield and kicked his face right of the skull. Everybody was yelling at me to get control of the bus, but it is at that point that I left my body entirely. As the screaming bus plowed into a YMCA, I hovered lightly over the street in spirit form, feeling for the first time the energy flowing through all things. I could have become a god. Unfortunately, I sensed that there were still traces of Cherry Charge energy drink in my earthly body's mouth, and I immediately returned to it. It's a really good drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment