Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just for Fun: Mr. Owl Talks about the Tootsie Pop Sweepstakes



My favorite month is dedicated to candy and all those fun things that come out at night. So I can't think of a better way to welcome October than with Tootsie Pops and the Tootsie spokescreature, Mr. Owl.


AWB: Thanks for stopping by Mr. Owl. I have to say I've been a fan of yours for years.

Mr. Owl: Thank Youhoo.

AWB: I hear Tootsie Pops is challenging people to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Is that correct?

Mr. Owl: Yehhhheesssss

AWB: I also understand that you have some great prizes for contest winners. Each month five people will win a year's supply of Tootsie candies AND there's a grand prize of $50,000!

Mr. Owl: Yehhhheeessss

AWB: This contest is running until July 31, 2009, is that right?

Mr. Owl: Yeehhheeesss

AWB: I know you have to fly, Mr. Owl, but one final question before you go. How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Mr. Owl: Let's find out..(unwraps Tootsie Pop), one...twoHoo...three (crunch!). Three!

AWB: Well thanks for stopping by Mr. Owl. I'll let readers know that they can enter the Tootsie Pops "How Many Licks" Sweepstakes by clicking here.





Image courtesy of Tootsie Roll Industries



No comments:

Post a Comment