Wednesday, January 26, 2011

All Doll'd Up!

Hiya! So my mum recently bought This massive pack of dolls clothes! As childish as it seems i was doing my own little happy dance, even though they're not actually for me. You see these weren't the really modern common ones. I'm pretty sure almost all of these were hand made!


KNIT CLOTHING:





FANCY DRESS!






 So i hope you liked these barbie costumes. i feel rather childish but i do still like dolls and doll houses.
Dolls because they're fun to dress up, and he clothes aren't usually to hard to make and  i like doll houses because i love interior design!
So these are just a handful out of the pack of clothes.
Anyway i'm not sure what im going to do for my next blog...
maybe.... 
-Cities of fashion, 
- shoes and boots 
-Jewelry
-Male fashion (trust me i've found some nice guy clothes!)
So i'll try to post again soon this week!
Bii!


















No comments:

Post a Comment