Sunday, January 23, 2011

Recycled Fashion



Hi! So its been a while but i've finally managed to post something up.


So today i decided to put up some pictures of recycled outfits. This is mainly because my school hosts a recycled fashion show every year which gave me the idea of finding these pictures. 


This dress is made from multi-coloured trash.

This dress was made from 30 copies of the financial times.

As you can see this dress was made from ALOT of capri-suns

Now I've never seen a laundry bag like this but it certainly is cool!
 This is also a very well known recycled dress which has been made from a phone dress

I know less about this dress than the rest. But id od know its made from cashmere toilet roll. I dont know what that is by the way.


So last year i also entered my schools recycled fashion show. I won in my category with a dress made from news paper. 


So i know it isn't really much compared to all of the professional ones above. But what can i say those people are proper designers.

so i'll try to post again as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment