Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cherish your Chinos

MIX IT UP


 So recently Chinos have become a big hit in the fashion world. I myself recently bought a pair and was contemplating what i could wear with it. So I've taken photos of some of my clothes and have put them together in little moodboards. 



Here are the Chinos I bought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


so i hoped you liked the outfits i made!
I'll post again soon this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment