Monday, April 18, 2011

replacing the brand

 Hi! So one thing that always brought me grief was the price of nice wallpaper. So I've done a bit of searching, found some nice expensive wallpapers and then found a cheaper alternative.





So this lovely wallpaper above was designed by Steinberg. And let me tell you, one roll of this is pretty costly! And I mean around $120! 


So I know this isn't nearly as nice as the Steinberg wallpaper but still it makes a good alternative. 
The wallpaper (designed by Olivia White) is around £25 however on the website i found it on they're doing a sale for £11.49! not bad huh? if you want to check it out click here
(Oh and i just found out that they also do this wallpaper in B&Q)

Let me just say i was pretty shocked when i saw the price of this wallpaper. It's £7.99! 
There are some other similar wallpapers with different images but if you want to have a look click here

This wallpaper is designed by Louise Body...and is also £95 per roll. 


This wallpaper is believe it or not by B&Q and is just under £20. (as you can see it's very british with the union jack on the birds.)


Here's a little example of what the wallpapers above and below look like.


I've mentioned B&Q quite alot already and i'm about to mention it again! Both of these are from B&Q and are both about £20!


I won't be posting in a while due to going abroad for a week, anyway i hoped you liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment