Friday, September 19, 2008

Be Part of Something New: Boudica.com

Boudica.com is an exciting and unique new social news and networking website, aimed at informed and intelligent women, aged between 28-48. "Boudicas," whilst actively generating articles and information of their own, can engage with other women, share intelligent information, ideas and opinions based upon four main topics. 




The site also boasts some functions that will allow its users to send correspondence to other Bfriends, relay information about themselves, such as a great book they have read, in an immediate format on the home page. Boudica.com are passionate about providing women with a safe and regulated platform from which they can communicate, enjoy feedback and share ideas and comments.

I asked founder, Lorna Harris, how and why she launched Boudica:

I started the site because I just couldn't find a social media site that I was happy with. I didn't really want the emphasis on parenting, even though I am a Mum. And wanted to find really fascinating information that was of interest to women.I have moved from the UK to California this summer (my husband is from Orange County) which has been a huge adventure in itself!

Click on over to Boudica for news and information. If you find something of interest on the web, you can post it on Boudica yourself. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment