Monday, May 30, 2011

It's this what makes me happy...

A Dash of Colour.


Gosh it's been a while since i've posted! Sorry it's been SO long... 


 I've been wondering around my house taking photos of the little things i love.


Me and my mum  thought we should glam this lamp up a bit. We used vintage and retro clip on earrings and clipped them wherever. 


i have a great love for this colour green! 



 This telephone is just pure amazingness! It's a typical 70's novelty phone.




I've got  couple different types of framed Vogue and i'm still collecting!



If you flick though interior magazines now a days you will almost always find mugs etc. with a fun "drawn" style picture on.

So all of these things in my opinion contribute to personalising a home. 

This has been done in a slight haste, and i'll make sure i don't take too long to post again!

BI!



No comments:

Post a Comment