Friday, February 18, 2011

New York Fashion Week

Celebrity: Hit Or Miss


So I've been going through the celebrity outfits in New York Fashion Week. I wasn't expecting grande ball gowns, or unthinkably priced clothes. However i have to admit, i was disappointed.  And i'm not saying that they have to spend more money on getting prettier casual or subtle going out clothes. I'm not saying that at all, since their bras are most likely to be more expensive than my most pricy dress. 




Kate Bosworth:
So this is an example of something that is comfy, casual (but not too casual) and quite chic.
i mean it's better to go for a safe, very simple but quite elegant outfit rather than one that is just plain over the top.
I'm going to say that this dress is a Hit

Petra Nemcova:
Once again this is a chic simple dress. I think she looks stunning!
Im going to say this dress is a Hit


Olivia Palermo:
I know that clashing and fur is in. I personally am in favour of clashing and fur.
Unfortunately i can't quite say i'm in favour of this outfit. It's more a jumble of mis-matching patterns.
I'm going to say this outfit is a miss

Kim Kardashian:
Unfortunately i don't think that even Kim's stunning looks can convince  me that this is a nice outfit!
I understand where she's going with this. However something just seems wrong...
maybe it's just the way she's standing in this picture, i dont know. 
I first saw this picture in small and i couldn't see her face properly. She looked much older. When i enlarged the picture i admit i was surprised to see it was her. 
i say that this is a Miss

Camila Alves:
I think she looks....just...wow!
Once again it's a simple design. However the sequins just give it that extra elegant, fun flaire.
This is definitely a hit

Liv Tyler:
I'm sorry but this is just....no. It's not right. It seems a bit, how can i say this, Witch at home.
I don't want to sound mean. I'm just being rather blunt.
This outfit is definitely a miss


So this is a bit different to my usual blog posts. But i'll post as soon as i can. I'm going on a small family holiday to bath soon. Maybe i'll take some photos.....

No comments:

Post a Comment