Sunday, February 27, 2011

A twisted point of veiw



Abstract Art/Portrait


I've recently been going through a faze where i'm interested in abstract art. It's probably my favourite style so far, as it doesn't matter if it defies reality. I've also been searching through my great great great grandads artwork, one of which i a attempted to do myself.




 So my copy was just a sketch as i'm hopeless with paints. It's the other way round since the computers camera works a bit like a mirror. (Real painting is by Wyndham Lewis)



I drew this completely on whim, this is based on the people at horse races. hence the feathered hat and pearl jewelry.



As my mum said this guy is just plain ugly. well it certainly is... uh... different?




 This was one of my slightly older fazes where i just drew in scribbles.
They take the least amount of time to do so i have loads in the house.
 i'll post up again soon.














I'll try to upload soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment