Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Vintage Shop- Susannah


                                                                
Hi! I found this gorgeous little shop with my mum in Bath. It's hard to see exactly how sweet this shop is in my photos, but it really is something. It's a shop that sells practically everything, jewelry, antiques, clothes and even little hand made objects.


I think these little hand made lavender hearts are absolutely adorable. It's the little details to it, like the pieces of chandelier at the bottom and the choice of materials which make it special. 

I can tell you now that there is a countless amount of lace in this shop. i can't tell you how long i took going through them.

I want... no. i need that umbrella.

I think the fact that she didn't use a normal clothes railing is nice. It make the shop feel more individual.


I just love these brushes. The detail just stuns me every time.

It's little things like this which make me love the shop all the more. 

One of the wonderful things about these shops is that when you get something from them, then the likelihood that someone else has the same thing is practically nought.
so i hope you like. And if you're visiting Bath, then check it out.
It's 25 broad Street.


i'll post again soon.










http://www.cloudsandangels.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment